We are so pleased that our Hair & Beauty salon has now reopened!
We are currently able to offer Hair Services and Beauty Treatments except for Facials, Eye Treatments and Facial Waxing. These treatments will be available from 1st August as per Government Guidance.
Please ensure you read the below health & safety guidelines prior to attending your appointment. You will receive a copy of these guidelines by email with your booking confirmation:
- If you or any member of your household is unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Please do not visit the salon with any risk of infection.
- Due to the social distancing government guidelines we will be running a strict timing schedule. Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment. If you are over 10 minutes late we may need to reschedule your booking and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Upon arrival at the salon please wait outside in the appointment queue, our host will welcome you in.
- Your temperature will be taken using an infrared body thermometer. If your temperature is 37.5 or above we will assist you in rebooking your appointment as we will not be able to carry out your service.
- Our host will guide you to our hand wash basin to wash your hands before proceeding to the waiting area.
- We will provide you with a bag to place your belongings into for the duration of the visit. You will need to keep all items including coats with you at all times so please arrive with minimal belongings.
- Please wear a face covering throughout your visit, we will have masks available if you do not have one.
- We are unable to offer our usual refreshment menu and magazines in the salon, you are welcome to bring your own reading material and refreshments with you. We will have bottled still or sparkling water available for you.
- Please come alone, children and friends will not be allowed. We are limited to how many people we can have in the salon at any one time.
- As you are aware we have been closed for 15 weeks at a considerable loss, we have had to invest heavily in health and safety to ensure the salon is as COVID secure as possible.
To absorb these costs we have decided that rather than permanent price increases, we have added a COVID fee of 5% which will remain until further notice.
- We do have toilet facilities available however where possible please wait until you get home. We are limiting any risk wherever possible.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please do not hesitate to contact our Front of House team on 020 8882 7909 or 020 8886 6311.
We cannot wait to welcome you back in the salon!